Endurance Strong is a national team with a social mission to support existing endurance athletes and create new ones to create a more physically active and healthier country. They have endurance and strength training plans, gear, and educational content based on being well-rounded, healthy endurance athletes. Endurance Strong also donate 10% of net profits to a charity that shares our social mission.
The club is just starting out this year (2022) and has 4 active members across the country. They have training plans in PDF form on their website as well as Training Peaks versions that you can access HERE. They currently have cycling plans available with run, du and tri plans coming very soon. There are different levels of plans including beginner plans for each discipline as well as a couch to 5K.
Find Endurance Strong Triathlon Team Through
- Their website
- USAT Coach Directory (David Kell coach profile)
- Facebook or Instagram (links below)
- Training Peaks Training Plans
Endurance Strong Triathlon Team Social Mission
- Create and Support new endurance athletes by providing opportunities, motivation and knowledge of how to train properly and safely
- Lower overuse injury risk, severity and recovery time in a population highly susceptible to injury
- Help injured endurance athletes cope with depression and other mental illness linked to inability to take part in the activity they love.
- Support endurance events that raise awareness and funds for charitable causes.