The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio has been dedicated to eliminating bias, bigotry, and racism since 1927. Our goal is to make Northeast Ohio a just, diverse, and inclusive community, a place where ALL people are connected, respected, and valued.
Proceeds from Walk, Rock and Run will enable us to empower more than 14,000 youth and educators in 11 counties during the 2021-2022 academic year. The need for our work has never been greater – and the moment to support us is NOW. Help us reach more children BEFORE they learn to hate.
With our virtual Walk/Run, you may choose your own course, whether it's a treadmill or your neighborhood streets, what time you start, and who walks six feet away from you!
- Donations are encouraged and greatly appreciated.
- Start a team and raise funds for diversity, equity, and inclusion!
- Raise $500 or more and receive a complimentary t-shirt!
- Purchase a t-shirt during the registration process! T-shirts will be mailed to you after the event.
- Walk, Rock and Run t-shirt is included with registration, and will be mailed to you after the event.
- $38 if registered by May1st; includes t-shirt and postage
- $43 if registered between May 2nd and June 4th; includes t-shirt and postage
- Run between Saturday, May 22nd and Friday, June 4th. You may submit your 5K time by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 4th by clicking HERE.
To make a donation, click HERE
For more information on Walk, Rock and Run, click HERE
For sponsorship information, please contact Pat Lyden at 216-752-3000 ext. 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilize our Team Captain Guide to make the most of your Team!
Share our Community Impact Report with your family members and friends as you invite them to join your Team and raise funds!
Check back soon for our Walk, Rock and Run Poster.
Join the 3rd Annual Workplace Traveling Trophy and Top Individual Fundraising Prize Competition!
Top Workplace Fundraising Prize: Traveling Trophy and participation in Awards Ceremony!
Top Individual Fundraising Prize: The Rock Hall Special Experience and participation in Awards Ceremony! Rock Hall Special Experience includes:
- Private Tour (6 tickets)
- Gift Bag
- Chance to Play Hall of Fame DJ (Blast your favorite song over the museum PA system)
You will have bragging rights for a year! Grand Marshal Russ Mitchell, Anchor WKYC 3 News, will present your trophy or prize to you virtually. Our Walk, Rock and Run Awards Ceremony will be featured on TV-3's website and The Diversity Center's website. To qualify for prizes, The Diversity Center must be in receipt of all funds by 4 p.m. on Friday, June 4th.
While all of us are facing great challenges at this time, we hope that you can find some peace knowing that because of your generosity, we are working overtime to address bias, bigotry, racism and anti-Semitism in order to advance social justice and support leaders of all ages as they build inclusive and equitable communities.
On behalf of all of us at The Diversity Center, thank you for being a part of our community. Thank you for helping us to create communities where all people are connected, respected and valued. We wish you and your family health, safety, and happiness. With your support, not only will we get through this, but we will come out stronger.
Peggy Zone Fisher
President & CEO