Poquoson's Run for the Bulls 5K Run & 2 Mile Walk is continuing as the "in-person" race that will occur on 10/28/2023. We will continue to offer a full race series, including both virtual and in-person options and additional race lengths! Whether you are itching to get back out there and hit the pavement with other runners or if you prefer completing the race in your own time and space, we have options for YOU!
How does in-person work?
- You will come to our race start line on 10/28 to race with your friends, family, and fellow community members
- If you register before our swag cut-off you will receive your chosen shirt size on the day of the race. We will do our best to accommodate size selections for late registrants but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate our canine-friends in the in-person race due to insurance reasons.
How does virtual work?
- You will complete your miles at any time that works for you during the duration of the event. If you are an early bird then get them in before the crack of dawn! If you are a night owl then go for that late-night run! If you prefer to take a brisk walk during your lunch break, that will also count! FLEXIBILITY. Is the name of the game here.
- Your swag will be mailed to you at the address provided on your registration.
- Your pet CAN participate! In the past we have had to make the depressing call to disallow our four-legged participants (for insurance reasons, mostly), but the virtual race format allows you to participate with Fido if you (and he/she) see fit!