5K certified, flat, fast, scenic, and partly shaded course on paved trails at 6:00 PM at Otsiningo Park, Binghamton, NY. Start and Finish near Playground (Registration & Awards at Lower Shelter). Course cert # NY13006JG. Same great course. Chip Timed with Live Results monitor and kiosks.
The race is sponsored by the Triple Cities Runners Club and is a fundraiser for Mom's House (http://momshouseny.org/), which provides safe, secure and totally free childcare to low-income single parents wishing to continue their education. ALL DONATIONS ABOVE THE RACE FEE WILL GO DIRECTLY TO MOM’S HOUSE.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Overall and Masters
- Age Group Awards–3 Deep (13 & Under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+)
- Fastest First Timer Award In Memory of Diane Sherrer (check on entry form if this is your FIRST EVER 5k)
- MIDDLE OF PACK AWARD
- Team Awards: Mother/Daughter, Sister/Sister, Grandmother/Granddaughter
PRE-REGISTER by 8/5 with T-Shirt included (8/10 without T-Shirt)
- $20 – Runners & Walkers, with Ladies tech T-Shirt
- $15 – Girls 18 and under with Ladies tech T-Shirt
- $2 discount for TCRC members
- After 8/5 – No shirt. Limited number of shirts available for purchase ($10) race day.
Race Day Registration $20 for everyone
FREE Kids Run following 5K Run/Walk. Kids run will start at 6:45 PM and is about 1/4 Mile for children 10 and under. Kids will receive a PRIZE for their participation. Sign up on race day. Kids must wear sneakers.