The Noche Trail Runs starts at evening in the beautiful hills of South Llano River State Park. If you’re looking for a challenging night trail run sitting under the stars this is the race for you. The route runs along the rocky and dry climate of the south.
6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Packet Pickup
7:30 PM All Races Start
7:00 AM is the cut off time for all races
40 Miler – Three loops
27 Miler – Two loops
Half Marathon – One loop
We ask that everyone bring a water bottle, as this is a cup-less event.
Please Practice proper trail etiquette.
What You Get
– Noche Trail Runs T-Shirt
– Finisher Medals for all finishers
– Unique Bronze Medal for 40 Mile finishers
– 1st Place awards for all distances M & F
– DFL “Dead Freakin’ Last” awards for all distances M & F
– Aid Station Food & Hydration
– Fully Marked 13 Mile Course with Reflective Material
– International Dark Sky Park (scenic Milky Way & stars if a clear night.)
– Friendly & Encouraging Race Staff
Texas Summer Night Series
This race is a part of the Texas Summer Night Series. Anyone who completes all 3 races in the series will receive a Texas Summer Night Series high-quality T-Shirt & a case that holds all the race medals in the series.
For more detailed information including the course map, other race info, and aid stations visit the website by clicking “website” above or visiting www.texasoutlawrunning.com
Within a 30-day notice, runners can receive a full race credit to any race of their choosing (except qualifier-required races.) For anything less than 30 days notice, race credits can not be transferred. We do not offer full refunds.
We offer discounts for all active duty military & first responders. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an ID of your profession.