Welcome to 2021! Hatfield McCoy Marathon will be happening with in-person races and virtual option for those who cannot attend on June 12, 2021. We have all experienced the challenges in 2020 with Covid-19. The pandemic will still be around and we must follow Covid-19 guidelines. The challenges are there to make this the safest event in the country. We are working with our state officials to know that we can put on this event. Our race guidelines are essential especially for the health and wellness of everyone.
Come race day weekend:
· Practice social distancing, 6 feet apart
· Must have your mask or face covering with you all times on Friday and Saturday
· When safely 6 feet or more apart, participants can with their own discretion slide down their mask/face covering
· Must wear it at each water stop location
· Volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves
· With our no time limit, we will keep the finish line open until everyone finishes
· We will have more details about package pickup and post-race as we get closer to June
· All participants will receive a finisher medal and finisher shirt.
· Participants can choose to have their medal and finisher shirt mailed to them for a fee of $10.
· We will keep everyone posted
Definitely be patient with us as we prepare for this year’s races and the challenges that we face to make your experience worthwhile.
If you have any questions, be sure to email us at email@example.com. Our website is under construction. You can contact us on Facebook as well.
See you June!
Hatfield McCoy Marathon