The 6th Annual SUP & RUN 5K event will be held at Nathan Benderson Park to benefit Operation Second Chance (OSC). Take a moment to learn more about OSC here: www.OperationSecondChance.org
The SUP & RUN 5K gives athletes three great races in one to choose from.
- 5K RUN
- 5K Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) OR
- 5K SUP & 5K RUN
(There will be a start line mat (chip) for the combination SUP & RUN this year!)
- Every finisher receives a custom finisher medal.
- The race shirts are AMAZING!
- AWARDS GO 6 DEEP IN EACH 5 YEAR AGE GROUP!
- SWAG, to quote a participant, "this race SWAG is truly head and shoulders above most races"
- The food & post-race celebration party is FUN! FUN!
- Whoa! There is a beer garden, a SIP & RUM station and AMAZING VENDORS where you can buy really cool stuff AND…
- The Athletes, Vendors, Sponsors, and Spectators: ALL CELEBRATING OUR VETERANS!
Saturday, September 5, 2020
All Races Start at 8 AM sharp!
If renting a paddleboard, please arrive by 7 AM to secure your board & paddle.
2020 Packet Pick-Up Times, Dates and Locations
Wednesday, September 2nd | 9AM – 2PM | To Be Determined
Thursday, September 3rd | 4PM – 8PM | New Balance Stickney Point | 1872 Stickney Point Road, SARASOTA
Friday, September 4th | 4PM – 6PM | Nathan Benderson Park | 5851 Nathan Benderson Circle
Need more reasons? Visit our Facebook page for regular updates: SUP & RUN 5K or our website: SUPandRUN.com