The Form Follows Fitness 5K presented by Blackson Brick and benefiting The Architecture and Design Exchange, is Dallas’ Best 5K event showcasing downtown’s Iconic Architecture. Run through the region's cultural life, Uptown, The Arts District, West End and through the skyline and glass high rise buildings with award winning architecture. The proceeds benefit the Architecture and Design Exchange, and the race is presented by Blackson Brick Company, Inc. Registration includes a short sleeve, dry fit style shirt (a slick-looking one you'll actually wear), a unique finisher medal, which in 2022 will kick off a new FIVE YEAR SERIES, plus a legendary after party at Klyde Warren Park featuring live music, great food samples, and tasty craft brews from around DFW!
Just like 2021, there will be NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP at the FFF5K. All participants must pick up or have their packet mailed to them prior to the race. The current packet pick up schedule is:
- Friday, February 11 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM – AD EX, 325 N. St. Paul Street, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75201
- Tuesday, February 15 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM – On Your Left! Marketing & Events, 10606 Shady Trail, Suite 104, Dallas, TX 75220
- Wednesday, February 16 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
- Thursday, February 17 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
- Friday, February 18 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
Packet mailing is available at a charge of $15 per registrant. To receive your race packet by race day, you must be registered and have purchased the packet mailing option by January 31, 2022 and packets will be mailed starting on February 1, 2022.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 AM – Klyde Warren Park Opens
8:30 AM – FFF5K Start (don’t be late, the start line is only open until 8:35 AM)
8:45 AM – Beer Garden Opens
9:00 AM – Treble Hook Band Plays
9:45 AM – 5K Awards Ceremony
11:00 AM – Last Call
11:30 AM – Event Ends
For complete race and event info please visit www.formfollowsfitness.com!