Welcome to the 49th Annual DRC's The Half (Half Marathon, 10K & 5K)
For over four decades, this race has been a celebration of our running home – White Rock Lake – and its beautiful trails. DRC’s The Half benefitting DRC and the Tal Morrison Scholarship Fund.
Join the Dallas Running Club on Sunday, November 3, 2024 at Norbuck Park (200 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218)
The Half – Start time is 8:00a.m.
- 11/03/23 to 11/11/23 – $50.00
- 11/12/23 to 12/31/23 – $60.00
- 01/01/24 to 09/28/24 – $75.00
- 09/29/24 to 10/20/24 – $90.00
- 10/21/24 to 10/30/24 – $105.00
- 10/31/24 to 11/02/24 – $120.00
10K – Start time is 8:10a.m.
- 11/04/23 to 11/11/23 – $30.00
- 11/12/23 to 12/31/23 – $40.00
- 01/01/24 to 09/28/24 – $55.00
- 09/29/24 to 10/20/24 – $70.00
- 10/21/24 to 10/30/24 – $85.00
- 10/31/24 to 11/02/23 – $100.00
5K – Start time is 8:10a.m.
- 11/03/23 to 11/11/23 – $20.00
- 11/12/23 to 12/31/23 – $30.00
- 01/01/24 to 09/28/24 – $40.00
- 09/29/24 to 10/20/24 – $50.00
- 10/21/24 to 10/30/24 – $60.00
- 10/31/24 to 11/02/24 – $75.00
Discount for DRC members is applied at checkout. Membership must be active on the race date.
General Race Notes
- Participants must register by September 30th to be guaranteed a shirt.
- Placement Awards will not be mailed, you need to be in attendance to receive your award. Arrangements for pick-up at 2025 DRC events may be arranged.
- Age Group Awards are in 10 year increments.
- Race Day Packet Pick-up will be available from 6:00a.m. to 7:45a.m.
- Bag Check will be available Race Day from 6:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
- There is no shuttle service. Race Site Parking is Limited to Volunteers, Sponsors, Police and Paramedics. DRC recommends you park at Flag Pole Hill, White Rock Station or take the DART Rail to White Rock station and walk over, or take a ride share service.
- No dogs/animals allowed to run the course
- Strollers are permitted, but we ask that you do not start at the front and on the course stay to the right unless passing. Safety for all is DRC's primary concern.
- There is a NO Refund Policy, you can transfer entry to a friend or consider the fee as a donation to DRC & The Tal Morrison Scholarship Fund.
- Registration includes a race participant long sleeve shirt and finisher's medal
- Race Shirt Exchange will be available after the start of the race. You can go to packet pick-up tent to see if your preferred size is available.
To Be Determined
Norbuck Park (Race Day Only)
200 N. Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75218
Sunday, November 3, 2024, 6:00a.m. to 7:45a.m.
*You may pick-up packets for others, with some sort of confirmation they requested it (i.e. email, text, etc.)
If you have any of these symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. There will be future DRC events when you feel better, so please put yours and others safety first.:
• Fever (temperature of 100°F / 38°C, or greater), or
• Cough, or
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of Taste or Smell
• Body Aches or Chills