When you’re training, working, raising a family, meeting up with friends and the various other responsibilities in your life, you want to be able to have a meal that is easy to make while also providing the nutrients you need to meet all of your responsibilities. This recipe for peanut butter banana overnight oats is exactly that. Easy to make and the nutrients to provide you the energy to conquer your to-do list.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Makes 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon agave
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 large banana, sliced (I slice and top right before serving)
- On higher mileage days or weeks I always do 2 tbsp peanut butter to get more nutrients in me to allow my body to recover and bounce back faster.
- This is great for making a few batches at once and putting in separate containers to eat throughout the week.
As endurance athletes we want to make sure that our bodies are prepared for training and racing and nutrition is a key to that preparation. This peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe is easy to make, very tasty, versatile and will help you reach your nutritional needs.
For other recipes and nutrition tips, please visit our nutrition page by clicking HERE.