Gretna Glen Camp & Retreat Center in Lebanon/ Mt. Gretna PA is delighted to offer this exciting new "Run the Glen 2023 – Glow Run!"
Join us on Friday, November 17th, for a crisp fall evening run or walk through our main site and outpost area of Gretna Glen Camp & Retreat. This 5k trail will take you past and through the heart of Gretna Glen. With glow sticks hanging to lead the way through our course, you will love the fall feeling of finding your feet by a headlamp light.
- Check-in/ Registration will run from 5:15 to 6:00 p.m.
- The race will start at 6:15 p.m. sharp.
- All runners/ walkers should bring a headlamp, good running shoes, and layers for whatever weather November throws at us.
- The trail will be gravel, dirt, pavement, and a little rockiness thrown in, too.
- Make it even more fun, and dress up in your best glow outfit!
- This event won't be professionally timed, but we will have a time clock running at the start area to check your time as you pass by.
- There is no swag for this event, but if you'd like, you can buy a sweet pair of Gretna Glen socks to keep those toes toasty and campy all winter!
- Celebrate your run with Smore's and Hot Cocoa at the welcome pavilion after the race.
We continue to raise funds for our Carrie Lodge/Health Center building project and hope to keep the fun camp spirit alive as we make our beloved Carrie Lodge "the Health Center of our dreams!"
Gretna Glen has been serving children, youth, and adults from the Lebanon/ Lancaster area and further for 64 years and counting. We seek to bring new and renewed life in Jesus Christ to all people. We are "God's Place Apart ~ Transforming Lives."
All funds received will go directly to Gretna Glen Camp & Retreat Center's Carrie Lodge project. We are a 501 (c)3 organization.