Together, can we collectively run, walk, and hike 2,021 miles in one day?
Let’s bring in the New Year outside & moving! The Resolution Run has traditionally been a 5k, but to achieve 2,021 total miles in one day, every one of us will need to push our mileage to reach our goal.
All runner’s will receive a Resolution Run mug, a prize from the Runner’s Edge, and the chance to get 2021 started on the right foot — all for only $5!
Alongside Run Wild Missoula, our goal is to provide the community with fun & meaningful events to keep everyone active & engaged. We are excited to see if we can achieve a grand total of 2,021 miles on January 1st!
How it Works:
- On January 1st, 2021, run or walk as far as you would like.
- Running 2,021 miles in one day is no small feat, and every contribution of mileage will help us reach our goal.
- Participants will have until January 4th at 11:59pm MST to upload their results to RunSignup.
- Activities eligible for submission can only be completed on January 1st, 2021.
- After all activities are tallied, we will see if we accomplished 2,021 total miles.
- Don't forget to take a photo during your run and tag @runnersedgemt & @runwildmissoula on your social media account!
What happens if we succeed? Runner's Edge Events' newest employee, Adam Peterman, will do a polar plunge into the Clark Fork River. The video will be posted on all Runner’s Edge social media accounts 😉