Celebrate the arrival of fall with the first-ever Oktoberfest held at the Santa Rosa Pumpkin Patch in Sonoma County. The celebration begins with a 8K run/walk, followed by a Bavarian-style Oktoberfest party for adults and children combined with beer mile races, an obstacle course, kids Pumpkin Run, plus a days worth of Pumpkin Patch activities and games. This event is Produced by A Good Run (IPA10K) in partnership with the Santa Rosa Pumpkin Patch and other contributing partners.
- Oktoberfest 8k – A five mile run/walk course that starts and finishes on the Patch property and takes participants through the Patch and along the Washoe Creek Trail. (see map)
- Oktoberfest – A seasonal “wet hops” German themed festival complete with food, beer, bands and more! Tastings and full meals available in the Oktoberfest tent set in the middle of all the Pumpkin Patch activities!
- Beer Mile – two-person teams compete in the chug/run competition made famous by the IPA10K Beer Mile creators, A Good Run.
- Orange Obstacle Course – A quarter mile obstacle course with pumpkins and other obstacles, Presented by Orange Theory.
- Kid’s Pumpkin Run – One for the kids with pumpkin obstacles
- Pumpkin Patch Activities – Tons of fun activities (see website for list) for adults and the kids, including a few exciting new offerings in 2023! There are 3 levels of passes: General, Super and Ultimate. General is included.
NOTE: Included in your race registration (8k, Beer Mile, Obstacle Course, Kids Run) is a General Pumpkin Patch Pass and entry to the Oktoberfest with mini-tasting mug, and viewing of the Beer Mile and Obstacle Course races! In additional to beer and wine, Non-Alcoholic beverages will be served as well. You must be 21 and have proof of age to receive a wristband for beer/wine tasting.