TEAMS-TEAMS AND MORE TEAMS
- We are going to have team awards for the top three largest teams.
- The top three teams will receive a trophy with their team name and date.
NEW FOR THIS RACE
- HALF MARATHON AND 10K WILL BE USTF CERTIFIED
- RUNSIGN UP HAS EVENT INSURANCE THAT WILL COVER YOU IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE RACE.CHECK IT OUT.
- DOUBLE RUN MANIA CHALLENGE:RUN THE 10K AT 7 AM AND THEN RUN THE 5K AT 9 AM
- WE ARE HAVING A FESTIVAL WITH FOOD VENDORS, MUSIC, RAFFLES AND A LOT OF FUN
OUR SERIES RACES:CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Join us for this year's Spring Hill Marathon Mania! This event includes a Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k. Kick off the new year and start your training with the Spring Hill Marathon. Please come and join us for an exciting event!
EVERYONE RECEIVES A FINISHERS MEDAL. THERE ARE OVERALL AWARDS AND AGE GROUP AWARDS.
This course begins at Anderson Snow Sports Complex & heads south on the Suncoast Trail. On this flat and fast route, enjoy the beautiful scenery and it will keep you motivated. The course is open to mother nature, but closed entirely to motor vehicles. There will be 6 Hydration Stations throughout the course as well as police support for the event. All runners that have completed three years in a row will receive a commemorative medal and other awards at the finish line. Trophies will be given to the Overall Female and Male placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Winners of the age division will be presented medals for their awards. We have a well crafted breakfast in the finish area for all participants to enjoy after the run. We have adjusted the marathon awards so we can increase the benefits for all of the events.
RACE SERIES INFORMATION
Strava Training: Join the club for free and log your training miles (https://www.strava.com/clubs/planetjoggers)
Marathon Certification-USA Track and Field #FL15143EBM
Awards:9 and under,10-14, 15-19, 20-24… all the way up to 80+
PROCEEDS FROM OUR ONLINE SHOPPING GOES TO OUR CHARITIES
SPONSORSHIP PAGE: https://www.smore.com/a1u5f
THE RACE IS WALKER AND WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
WE HAVE A 7 HOUR TIME LIMIT TO COMPLETE THE MARATHON
Packet Pickup will be located at an indoor location.
Sunday:5 am till 6:45
Transfers: No transfers on race day
Refunds: No refunds
Race Starting Times by Distance: RUNNERS MUST BE ON THE STARTING LINE BY 6:50 AM
· 7 am for Marathon & Half Marathon
· 7:15 am for 10k & 5k
· Award Details
· 9 am for 5k & 10k
· 11 am for Half & Full Marathon
· We begin cooking the food at 7 am. There will be sausage, eggs, and homemade bread
Hydration Stations Details
· Mile marker -1.5, then every 2 miles with a minimum of 6 rest stops down and 6 rest stops back
· Water & Gatorade at all stations
· Snacks will be available at 1.5, 3, 5, and 7
SHIRTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AFTER 12/20/2019
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West
Course Map: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/1898471069/
Thank you for your support of our sponsors. Please donate to the ETHAN M. LINDBERG FOUNDATION