The Frio Trail Runs is trail run held at the H.W. Lewis Ranch in the scenic Texas Hill Country. Featuring rugged terrain with steep climbs and beautiful scenery. The race follows a looped course beginning and ending at the H.W. Ranch Airstrip.
– Surface: Rugged & rocky with some dirt and grass ATV trails
– Course: HW Lewis Ranch Private Trails
– Elevation: 673ft of climbing and descending for each LOOP
– Location: HW Lewis Ranch Airstrip (Google PIN)
– Weather: Historically 37-58 degree weather.
Location and Times
The start and finish are located at the airstrip on the H.W. Lewis Ranch.
Pre-Race – Friday (optional)
Early Packet Pickup – 4-5PM at Start/Finish Area.
Church and Sermon – 5:15PM at Start/Finish Area.
Race Day – Saturday at Start/Finish Area.
6:30AM – Packet Pickup Opens
7:30 AM – 50K Start
7:45 AM – 26M & 33K Start
8:00 AM – 13M Start
8:15 AM – 10K Start
8:30 AM – 10K RUCK
8:30AM – Packet Pickup Closes
5:30 PM – Race Cutoff (10 hours)
What You Get
– Frio Trail Runs soft cotton long sleeve
– Finisher Medals for all run finishers
– Unique Finisher Medal for 50K finishers
– Unique Token for 10K RUCK finishers
– 1st Place awards for all distances M & F
– DFL “Dead Freakin’ Last” awards for all distances
– Aid Station Food & Hydration
– Fully Marked Course
– Friendly & Encouraging Race Staff/Volunteers
– Hot Cocoa at Finish Line
For more detailed information including the course map, other race info, and aid stations visit the website by clicking “website” above or visiting www.texasoutlawrunning.com
Within a 30-day notice, runners can receive a full race credit to any race of their choosing (except qualifier-required races.) For anything less than 30 days notice, race credits can not be transferred. We do not offer full refunds.
We offer discounts for all active duty military & first responders. Please send an email to email@example.com with an ID of your profession.